Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Busy is as Busy Does.....

It's been an unbelievably  hellish week of doing school work and the fat lady hasn't sung yet (unless you include my morning shower) so I guess it ain't over....
As of this very moment I am procrastinating working on my research paper by writing this post....
I am just So Damn Tired Of Working On School Related Shit.
Sorry to keep you hanging since Monday but it was a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad week. I just weighed myself and wanted to throw myself under a bus. Then I realized we don't have any mass transportation here in Belvidere, and the kid's school is out for the summer so I was shit out of luck. Perhaps I can find some train tracks on which to tie myself?
Ladies and germs, drum roll please..............
I am back at 225 lbs. 
Let's re-cap, shall we?
Cheeseburger & fries at Gunnar's Landing last night. $19.95
Cone of ice cream for a completely unnecessary dessert at Markowitz Dairy - $2.25
Getting on the scale this morning....uh, apparently NOT priceless! More like, yo biotch -  now you pay the price!
Word to your fat cells....they KNOW when you've had ice cream (all right, and cheeseburgers and fries) and they don't let you forget it!
Anyway, nuff said. I already bitch slapped myself over this. Bad weeks will happen. This was a rough one. At least I'm honest about it.
Now, it's back to that research paper.....good times.
P.S. I promise once this week is over I will get back to more regular posts.....and hopefully they will contain some better news than this post of patheticness. Or ELSE!
Ta Ta for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment